i wonder why?
sometimes i wonder why you left me,
sometimes i wonder why you come back and ask for more then usual,
sometimes i wonder why you went to her and left me.
i guess im not the right one
sometimes i lay in my bed and wonder why did u leave me,
sometimes i see you walkin down the hall and i see you and then i dont see myself beside you.
i guess im not the best
sometimes i wonder to myself how can i get you back and see myself walkin down the halls with my hand in yours and my life in a safe manner.
sometimes i just wonder to myself why you have to leave and hurt me so deeply inside and then come back and want more then you never wanted before
sometimes i wonder if your just using me, and you can come back for more
i guess im not the best or the one
sometimes it kills me inside to walk through these halls and see you with her and not with me, we were so perfect together i think.
i guess wondering why will never help to get the answer you have to man upp and ask: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i wonder why? by sabrina burkett )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(15 April 1958)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Greatness In Courage, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Self, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- The Threat of the Weaker Sex, David Lewis Paget
- Sonnet 504, Luis Estable
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi