i wonder why?
sometimes i wonder why you left me,
sometimes i wonder why you come back and ask for more then usual,
sometimes i wonder why you went to her and left me.
i guess im not the right one
sometimes i lay in my bed and wonder why did u leave me,
sometimes i see you walkin down the hall and i see you and then i dont see myself beside you.
i guess im not the best
sometimes i wonder to myself how can i get you back and see myself walkin down the halls with my hand in yours and my life in a safe manner.
sometimes i just wonder to myself why you have to leave and hurt me so deeply inside and then come back and want more then you never wanted before
sometimes i wonder if your just using me, and you can come back for more
i guess im not the best or the one
sometimes it kills me inside to walk through these halls and see you with her and not with me, we were so perfect together i think.
i guess wondering why will never help to get the answer you have to man upp and ask: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i wonder why? by sabrina burkett )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi