I would like to be a fairy...
I’d like to be a fairy
And dance on swaying leaves
Leaping off the ivy
And collecting petals
And so sweet buttercups.
Oh, I’d like to be a fairy
Catching falling berries
Climbing ladders known as roses
And lying in heather on the hills.
Charlotte Pinkney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I would like to be a fairy... by Charlotte Pinkney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet And His Good Old Tree, Rites Ghosh
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Time Passes, Ronald Chapman
- On Parting, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Country Chronicle, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Cinema, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Leap In The Dark, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Butterflies, Ronald Chapman
- History, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Mother, Nikola Vaptsarov