I WOULD NOT FEAR
I would not fear to laugh with you
Won't even fear to hug you tight
I would not fear to show you courage
Even my eyes will rain someday.
I would not fear to kiss your lips
Or even to lays on your shoulder
I would not fear to hold your hand
Even someday, you’ll let me go.
I would not fear to be my self
In front of you, I’ve been so glad
I would not regret the moment we had
For I’ve loved you since the day we met.
Apphia Grimonia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I WOULD NOT FEAR by Apphia Grimonia )
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood