Strongest of them all
Super heavyweight champion
Knocks them all out
With a single fist
Broad shoulders, big-chested,
A fearful figure to behold
Your punch decides
Who dies or stays
Bed ridden or paralysed
Strong man indeed
But does your strength;
Abate your ire?
Quell your fury?
Despise your wrath?
Quench your rage?
Extinguish your anger?
Your body is strong
But your heart is weak
You should train with me
Even though I am
Just a tired old cripple
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Iam Strongman by Abdulrasheed Dawodu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar