Idea Of A Real Leader
Leadership is not an easy position
Many have the power but do not have the right ambition.
Somehow they fell into the job,
But no knowledge, strength or missing the right heart throb.
The real leader have to know how the work goes on,
Possibly went through all or many positions under the sun.
Must have an understanding what is possible
Not just ignore the worker & ask the impossible.
He/she must be strong but kind & flexible in that same time,
Understanding what can be done, not to get into grime.
Slow to anger or not at all with strong emotion,
Be able to see the other person's side,
Without falling into wrong conclusion.
Check yourself are you a mouse or a dictator?
Open your mind for more wisdom, be a good mentor,
That your people would love and ready to follow your lead,
Never be hated, ignored or feared for all your deed.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Idea Of A Real Leader by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Flower of Liberty, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan
- MOST LIVING PEOPLE, Michael P. Johnson
- Beautiful rose, Andytics mufc
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- We are here to sing, gajanan mishra
- The Girls And Their Peep Hole, Is It Poetry
- Goodbye dream, Marilyn Jean
- '' You're No Better Than Us '', bri mar
- Becoming Part Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nineteen Years Since Your Passing, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..