Samin Jan Kakar
If I Exist In A Book
if i exist in a book..
i live when it is read,
the readers attention enriches my life,
their interest deepens my meaning,
the number of pages define my age,
the titles of chapters determine my stage,
i live a thorough life..
line by line,
i progress through paragraphs..
word by word,
for i am just a plot..
a genre, a category, a type,
Author ~ Samin Jan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Exist In A Book by Samin Jan Kakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal