Samin Jan Kakar
If I Exist In A Book
if i exist in a book..
i live when it is read,
the readers attention enriches my life,
their interest deepens my meaning,
the number of pages define my age,
the titles of chapters determine my stage,
i live a thorough life..
line by line,
i progress through paragraphs..
word by word,
for i am just a plot..
a genre, a category, a type,
Author ~ Samin Jan
Samin Jan Kakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Exist In A Book by Samin Jan Kakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe