akingbehin daniel murphy
If there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a
to everything I do.
If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.
If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
it's you, my very special love,
my world, my life, my heart.
akingbehin daniel murphy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If There's by akingbehin daniel murphy )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh