Im lost in my mind spinning around.
I'm lost in my memories still to be found.
I'm lost in my heart deep in side.
I'm lost in my smile so sweet and kind.
I'm lost in my past im lost in my prestent.
I'm lost, can't find my way
I'm lost in life everyday.
I'm lost in a world that scars me to death
im lost in a croud im losing my breath.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im lost by merlyn purnell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra