Im lost in my mind spinning around.
I'm lost in my memories still to be found.
I'm lost in my heart deep in side.
I'm lost in my smile so sweet and kind.
I'm lost in my past im lost in my prestent.
I'm lost, can't find my way
I'm lost in life everyday.
I'm lost in a world that scars me to death
im lost in a croud im losing my breath.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im lost by merlyn purnell )
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)