Im not attention seeking.
Stuff anyone who thinks I want attention.
Stuff the twrips who think I'm a nutter.
Only I know the full extent of why and only I alone.
I've had to much crap to deal with.
Life did deal me a rough hand.
Yes I now hurt myself pysicaly but so what.
I'd rather hurt pysicaly than emotionaly.
Im NOT attention seeking.
Think what you must.
Only I know the truth.
You say you love me.
You say your there for me.
But how can you be?
When you just think I want attention.
I know the truth.
So think what the hell you want
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im not attention seeking. by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote