Im not attention seeking.
Stuff anyone who thinks I want attention.
Stuff the twrips who think I'm a nutter.
Only I know the full extent of why and only I alone.
I've had to much crap to deal with.
Life did deal me a rough hand.
Yes I now hurt myself pysicaly but so what.
I'd rather hurt pysicaly than emotionaly.
Im NOT attention seeking.
Think what you must.
Only I know the truth.
You say you love me.
You say your there for me.
But how can you be?
When you just think I want attention.
I know the truth.
So think what the hell you want
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im not attention seeking. by Amy Kerswell )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou