Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Timeless you are, timeless, our bond,
Timeless is the course we are to traverse,
Timeless is the desire I suffer for you,
Timeless we live in each other's arms.
Timeless is the yarn that spun us close
In warps and woofs of time's textures,
Timeless am I until I have you for me,
Till I breathe in you, you light my soul.
Timeless is cosmos till we live for each,
Till sunshine and moonlight light for us,
Till springs come back after every winter
To bind us closer every succeeding year.
Nights follow days in recurring cycles
To purge the ennui that wraps the Earth;
Time does very oft snatch you from me
To rattle me in search thro' celestial nooks.
I fly to troughs of far ends of cosmos
And grope for you in celestial darkness
In hope against hope till worn wings fail,
Till heart, shuts, and all lights extinguish.
Voila, you rise from unknown horizons
Like free and fresh dazzling morning star
And you seize me with your divine light
And lays bare worlds once we lived together.
On zenith, I respond, and reach the crest,
Flowers blossom and spring spurts out,
And we strive to reach for togetherness,
Only to find us time, alas, drifting apart.
We struggle and fight to tame the time
And find us bleeding from the struggle
In helpless grief and shattering pains
Till time from me snatches you again.
Like day and night and spring and winter,
This grief and joy goes round and round;
Alas, it is total grief, only half is the joy,
Yet, we move in love, strength to strength.
Life is strife, and life is a long process
To the invisible end where all we move;
Strife and struggle and the grief and pain
But passages to build our immortal love.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immortal Love by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
- Immortal Men, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Cafe Kivhan, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- From My Thought, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Blue Sails, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Paperdolls, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Losing you, Ronnie Rox
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mark R Slaughter
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow