Surpass our limitation, survive and evolve.
Become superior, cast ripples
on the universe we soon merge with.
Live in the mind of others,
become the energy of another's thought.
Transform from physical existence into an idea.
Thus, we achieve immortality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immortality by Silverwolf Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan