In Blue Hawaii
Tempting fate with you my love
flying high 'neath skies above,
over land and over sea
in blue Hawaii we soon will be.
If we say a fervent prayer
our faith in God should take us there,
to those palm-trees gently swaying
to golden shores where music's playing.
A sunset wedding there could be
a paradise... a fantasy,
just an Hawaiian wedding song
could live in memory all life long.
But, is this all a fairytale,
am I building castles in the air?
I am tempting fate my darling one
in blue Hawaii, in the sun.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Blue Hawaii by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh