picks on the dementia.
I lash out in drunken rage.
The water world,
I stand on an island
in incremental rain-
of denials. Time was
floating on the shells.
Sea was in sullen mood.
Sunless sky wants
to start a ceremony of
clouds and tears.
How far you will
walk with a gypsy?
I have started the journey for invisible.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Praise by Satish Verma )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland