In Satan's Palace
Drinking bad beer if there is such a thing
What is this place?
But I know a guy
Who can a get a plane to el salvador
To go surfing
He knows somebody who knows a guy
That works for the Airline
You go with him and he
Can get you a ticket.
Surf me up.
Matthew Roeser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Satan's Palace by Matthew Roeser )
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery