IN THE END, A SAD KING
ROAMING free, in a spell bound
dream, there are snakes here,
dangerous snakes, and the isolation
of a drunken king. one man grapples,
another crys, another throws himself
into the wicked night.
ROAMING free, into the devels arms,
theres are drugs to make you like him,
and drugs to stop your heart.
there are snakes here, dangerous snakes,
and the isolation of a drunked king.
ROAMING free hand to hand, there is
hope here, and death to a wicked king.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN THE END, A SAD KING by david gerardino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- incontinence, lee fones
- Soccer World Cup 2014, Zoila T. Flores
- your heart would have looked beautiful o.., Mandolyn Davidson
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave