In times of madness
In times of madness,
Vote for the mad man,
When money's no good,
When religion won't get you through,
When cops are corrupt,
And the government too,
Vote for the madman.
He'll talk about blood,
And how to keep it pure,
With blood in the street,
He thinks we'll endure.
If thoughts are amiss,
Fix it with a fist,
Vote for the mad man.
It's happened in the past.
It will happen again,
When things fall apart,
You're gonna need a friend,
If he's rational, he can't help you now,
So... do it with a smile,
And vote for the madman.
Richard Jarboe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In times of madness by Richard Jarboe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun