When I have drunk my orange juice
And cocoa in a cup,
I put my woolly snowsuit on
And get it fastened up.
I go to school and take it off
And hang it on a rack.
And then when recess comes around
I have to hurry back.
I put it on to go and play,
And then when play is through
I take my snowsuit off again -
No easy thing to do.
And when it's time to leave for home
I heave a sigh, and then,
I take that woolly suit of mine
And put it on again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Winter by Marchette Chute )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey