When I have drunk my orange juice
And cocoa in a cup,
I put my woolly snowsuit on
And get it fastened up.
I go to school and take it off
And hang it on a rack.
And then when recess comes around
I have to hurry back.
I put it on to go and play,
And then when play is through
I take my snowsuit off again -
No easy thing to do.
And when it's time to leave for home
I heave a sigh, and then,
I take that woolly suit of mine
And put it on again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Winter by Marchette Chute )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley
- Hari Om, Bijay Kant Dubey
- सपना इतना..sapna itna, hasmukh amathalal
- Hard labour, hasmukh amathalal
- Peace will prevail..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Divine Vs Divination, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi