Infectioned By The Moon
Infectioned by the motion in love, to drunk to steel what I feel.
Emotions at high alert, butterflies shines rainbows in your eyes.
You saw love too late, trapped by fate.
Fly, fly into the sky, my butterfly.
By the ocean, which displays less in volume.
Monalisa paints love for you to be the portrait.
Your hair shines with the stars, my best wishes to you, although i am far.
I think of you more then once.
With two 2 sound and bounce.
Once, to be one, we will stay together.
We will do so forever.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infectioned By The Moon by Unic Cjonr )
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi