How I feel is hard to explain
too many thoughts always
racing through my brain.
Sometimes I feel mental-
like I'm going insane,
like I have no potential
and I'll always be the same.
I block out reality-
I'm the only one to blame
I only see what I wanna see
As opposed to what I became.
I see myself as plain-
point out all the bad...
too hard to see the good,
trust me, I wish I could!
I do believe we all have a destiny
so in this life whats here for me
joshua reid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner feelings by joshua reid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender