Sana Olivia Hernandez
Drinking warm milk,
Has no effects.
It can't be helped.
It's three A.M
I swear there are things,
Crawling in my bed!
Maybe it's all inside my head.
'Moon, please stay.'
'I want us to wed! '
'You should've stayed in bed.'
Now the Sun exclaims,
'Wake up, Sleepy Head! '
Cheery and high-pitched.
'I am, you son of a-'
Sana Olivia Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Insomnia by Sana Olivia Hernandez )
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)