Come and paint for your friends
Show your passion for the colors
The vibrancy of colors for everyone to see
The Orange and blue combination, maybe.
You will be enthralled by a master wizard
Irrespective of heavy rain or a blizzard
You can learn a trick or two!
And maybe show a few of them too.
It is the anniversary week at our office
Where you will be entertained with a new code
Joy, fun and laughter for each and everyone
And you can get a lot of work done
You have an opportunity to paint a wall
Your paintings shall be standing tall
For all the staff and customers for ever
The vibrancy retained will be our endeavour.
Lots of work to be done
Lots of prizes to be won
Don’t forget to remind your mother\father
Or the prizes will go to some other.
hariharans sundaram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invite by hariharans sundaram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- COPLA 86 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas