Today I'm told to love you,
Told to tell the world I love you...
As if I could forget that truth
For the remainder of the year.
The irony is that, if I knew nothing else,
Forgot all else,
Your love would never leave my mind.
It took a day to see you, Love,
It look a day to learn your love,
But one will never be enough
To tell you just how much I love.
Annie Jane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ironic Valentine by Annie Jane )
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)