Isn't It True My Lord!
How you love me?
why you love me?
I am that naughty child,
I am that foolish one,
I am that playful,
With dirt of ground,
On body and cloth!
I am not lazy,
but always crazy
on this stage and
Where I play my role
and where I play my game,
sleep where I am,
Whenever I feel tired,
Never bother where I am!
When I fall and get pain,
now and then, I come running to
Just like a kid,
busy in play run to
its mother when it fall!
How do you love me
O, Lord why you love me?
You love me because I am your
I love you because you are my
father, mother, and my all,
I am one among all,
But you are unique to me!
If I love brothers
and sisters and all,
my love reaches your heart,
and you are happy with me.
Isn't it true my Lord?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isn't It True My Lord! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
- Sonnet of Pain, Sierra Staten
- Particle Of Breath, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x5, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns