Isn't It True My Lord!
How you love me?
why you love me?
I am that naughty child,
I am that foolish one,
I am that playful,
With dirt of ground,
On body and cloth!
I am not lazy,
but always crazy
on this stage and
Where I play my role
and where I play my game,
sleep where I am,
Whenever I feel tired,
Never bother where I am!
When I fall and get pain,
now and then, I come running to
Just like a kid,
busy in play run to
its mother when it fall!
How do you love me
O, Lord why you love me?
You love me because I am your
I love you because you are my
father, mother, and my all,
I am one among all,
But you are unique to me!
If I love brothers
and sisters and all,
my love reaches your heart,
and you are happy with me.
Isn't it true my Lord?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isn't It True My Lord! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Though I mayst fall, Sir Toby
- FUTURE GROWING DISMAL, Donald R Charon
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)