It's A Nose, Yes
It's a nose, yes, sometimes blows a clot of snot
joins a sneer or angles interest - yet
It's a nose that shows me You at a glance.
Eyes emote, edges of another sphere - the light
which transforms within casts outward.
Portals, doors or corridors
they draw within as well.
Eyes can be mistaken, never noses.
Karin Holloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's A Nose, Yes by Karin Holloway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal