It's A Nose, Yes
It's a nose, yes, sometimes blows a clot of snot
joins a sneer or angles interest - yet
It's a nose that shows me You at a glance.
Eyes emote, edges of another sphere - the light
which transforms within casts outward.
Portals, doors or corridors
they draw within as well.
Eyes can be mistaken, never noses.
Karin Holloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's A Nose, Yes by Karin Holloway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady