It's The Truth, I Miss You
All I can ever do
is watch you from afar.
Blurred memories that we shared,
all seems like a lie.
Was it fate that made us apart
Or was it a choice by man.
I can never tell you my thoughts,
those words that i am holding back.
The urge to tell is strong yet distant.
Don't smile, don't laugh,
I won't fall for you anymore.
I hated you, I loved you,
but this urge is still inside.
Eventually the cat is out,
the urge has burst.
When that happens I will tell
you in person that
I miss you.
Immatured Lily's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's The Truth, I Miss You by Immatured Lily )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.