It Snowed All Day
It snowed so gloriously, all day long.
I love how snow feels in my hair,
So softly, slowly, fluffy fluttering
It falls so gently through the air,
Straight down, no gusty, whining wind.
And all the hills and mountains too,
Are bathed and washed out lily white.
With many frozen tree limbs shining
Shimmering, silver reflected light.
The river is dark and deathly cold.
A rabbit hopping into view, he sniffs
The newly cleansed cool air, and then
The hawk, twirls high and higher
Surveying an endless stretching white,
The river's black and charged with ice.
This smoothly sculpted landscape too,
With telling tales and lively traces,
And just like life that hides just under
Our clean and freshly smiling faces,
Snow hides more life than life upon it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Snowed All Day by Sandra Osborne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan
- I need her in my eyes, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Ocean Swallows Another Day~~~, Monk E. Biz
- Dreams of Mind Reading, Brian Johnston
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do in the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland