It Was Thee
It was thee
It was thee in my garden,
i flowered thou in my lively Red Rose,
Every bit and bites
Thou cites in my life with heavenly scenic,
Oh love of mine
Thee brighten in my beats, every breath in mine,
Thee live in my heart,
Oh love of my dream, thee live in my feels,
thou are angel of my soul,
Eternal in my life,
After my ash, still thou shall be in my brace
Thee came in my life,
Thou are in my heart.
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Was Thee by binod bastola )
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)