Jack Frosts Winter Snow
Inch by inch the snow piles high
The land is blanketed white
Cold air shivers the inner space
There is no grass about of any trace.
Jack Frost struck our countryside
Telling us that winter is outside
Jack Frost go away winter is tired now
We all here want warm air and no frowns.
Swish, yet another storm travels north
More snow, more cold, more, more
The snow banks are so high that it covers all
All the bushes, fences, are swathed from snowfall.
Jack Frost please call off all those whiteouts
You see winter is tired of your bouts
Mother nature calls for warm shadows,
and the wonderful scent of fresh spring Yarrow.
Yes it is time to say good bye to bitter cold,
And welcome Spring from slumbers fold
Inch by inch the flowers bloom from its slumber
Winter is now washed away until its next number.
Monica Engeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jack Frosts Winter Snow by Monica Engeler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro