Christina J. Williams
** I have decided to possibly write a poetry book with a poetry dedicated to each victim of the sandy shooting if it possible to do. I would appreciate anyways help in helping me to do so.
*** This poem is dedicated to Jack Pinto, one of the children who were killed in the shooting. He was a big NY Giants fan.
Will be heard from the sky,
As Jack plays football with the angels.
He will be wearing #80 for his favorite football player was the wide receiver on the Giants.
Although, he died small, his love is lighting up heaven as big as a giant.
Now when you see lightning in the sky,
Don't be scared.
It is just Jack winning in football.
Striking down the football as his winning dance.
Christina J. Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JACK PINTO by Christina J. Williams )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla