Christina J. Williams
** I have decided to possibly write a poetry book with a poetry dedicated to each victim of the sandy shooting if it possible to do. I would appreciate anyways help in helping me to do so.
*** This poem is dedicated to Jack Pinto, one of the children who were killed in the shooting. He was a big NY Giants fan.
Will be heard from the sky,
As Jack plays football with the angels.
He will be wearing #80 for his favorite football player was the wide receiver on the Giants.
Although, he died small, his love is lighting up heaven as big as a giant.
Now when you see lightning in the sky,
Don't be scared.
It is just Jack winning in football.
Striking down the football as his winning dance.
Christina J. Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JACK PINTO by Christina J. Williams )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed