Sai Saketh Ram
I wake up early, and all i feel is jealousy.
You want to know why?
let me tell you my heart's cry.
Of the mirror in your room,
that you smile and wave at.
Of that hair brush, That touches
Your fine smooth hair.
of those rings, because
they come with you everyday.
of those books you hold in your arms,
so tight, I wish i were they.
of the rain, that touches you,
I wish it were me.
of all the people
that you'd like to see.
of all the people you talk to.
Because, maybe I'm in love with you....
Sai Saketh Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jealousy.... by Sai Saketh Ram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- The King, Michael P. McParland
- Envisage Belongings, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Die of Thousands Deaths, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Provocation! ! !, george albot
- Born as human, hasmukh amathalal
- New Years Heart, Ron Baratono
- It Is Called Time, Naveed Akram
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey