Udiah (witness to Yah)
Joplin is an English surname derived from Jobling.
Meaning: son of Job. Job meaning persecuted.
Job was an upright man. So upright in fact God
took pleasure in him. Satan boasted that if God
would take down His walls of protection around
Job he could get Job to curse God. So God allowed
satan to attack Job. Satan destroyed everything
Job had (including killing his children with a violent
wind that destroyed the house they were in) . But
in all the persecution handed to Job by satan, he
never once cursed God. In the end, God doubled
His blessings given to Job.
Father in heaven
Bless the people of Joplin and keep them
Shine Your Face upon them and be gracious unto them
Lift up Your countenance upon them and give them peace
In Jesus Name we pray
Book of Job
Blessing of Numbers 6: 24-26
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joplin MO by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber