Life is like a journey because we never know where we are going.
The only thing we can do is hope our journey will lead us in the right direction.
We just have to keep walking until our journey stops.
Keep on moving until we make it to the promise land together.
We have to keep on moving because thats our destiny.
Never question your journey just be ready for whatever your journey has in stored for you.
Everyone's journey is like a quest because we do not know what is going to happen in our lives next.
Bryson Garrett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Journey by Bryson Garrett )
- A passing stranger by Laura's house, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celebration of democracy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Indictment Overturned, Kyle Schlicher
- The Composition of the Text, Adriano Spatola
- Watching A Dove, Kyle Schlicher
- Secret Last Year (A Calendar Twelve-tone.., Adriano Spatola
- Alamogordo 1945, Adriano Spatola
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)