Joy of a baby
Baby girls and baby boys
All they do is make a noise
Waking mothers up at night
Father wakes up in a fright
Then they see the baby cry
Both the parents heave a sigh
They give the baby milk to drink
And down with it they come to think
If only babies could sleep alright
And not wake up in the mid of the night
Daddy would then bring some day
Sweets for baby when at play
Mummy would then sing a song
For the joy of a baby how she longed.
Poet Other Poems
- A Cry By Meena Mustafa
- A Cup of Coffee
- A Garbage Can
- A gypsy (fortune teller) by Meena Musta...
- A hope to dream on.... by Meena Mustafa
- A Man Travels To Discover Himself...
- A Mother's Love
- A Perfect Dream by Meena Mustafa
- A place so perfect for Romance :)
- A Roller Coaster Ride
- A Special Bond
- A word of trust
- Aim for Success
- An Artist
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.