angie bb hart
Oh Romeo, Antonio,
And Sir William himself!
This Modern Maiden;
Thyneself, a Florida sun baked raisen
Hath looked high and low
In search of her Dear 1 to bestow
A love that livith evermore
Art thou no Prince 4 thyne heart's adore?
If that b the case, tearz abound in haste...
Yet shall i hope b freed of...?
Never! Until my cup runneth over
With cottoncandy kisses & love abound
Greater gifts than 1 petite Maiden could ever dream of
Y in heaven Doth all godz children so need Love?
angie bb hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Juliets Demise by angie bb hart )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow