angie bb hart
Oh Romeo, Antonio,
And Sir William himself!
This Modern Maiden;
Thyneself, a Florida sun baked raisen
Hath looked high and low
In search of her Dear 1 to bestow
A love that livith evermore
Art thou no Prince 4 thyne heart's adore?
If that b the case, tearz abound in haste...
Yet shall i hope b freed of...?
Never! Until my cup runneth over
With cottoncandy kisses & love abound
Greater gifts than 1 petite Maiden could ever dream of
Y in heaven Doth all godz children so need Love?
angie bb hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Juliets Demise by angie bb hart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram
- Stolen Key, Ronald Chapman