Herbert Nehrlich (04 October 1943 / Germany)
Just Another Limerick
There once was a copper named Drake,
he was searching the board for a snake
but the snake stuck around
and was thus never found.
Could it be that this Drake is a fake?
He is hiding and may just be snoozing.
No one finds this inaction amusing.
If he doesn't proceed
with a head choppin' deed
we will soon be just silently boozing.
Poet Other Poems
- ......Of GOLD?
- .....The Wedding Of Mardi Gras And Panto...
- .....when I'm sixty-four?
- ....and many happy returns
- ....for being late
- ....Und Lache, Lache, Lache
- ...And Carry A Big Stick
- ...Not Far From The Tree
- ...wise to be humble
- 10 Haikus And Some Wisdom
- 1961, And Later (Haiku)
- 2009 Happy Birthday Jerry Hughes!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.