Just Look Up at the Night
...No you'll never be alone.
When darkness comes I’ll light the night with stars,
O fair lady gaze at my stars and they will sing for you their secret lullaby
Look at the stars and how they shine for you and everything that you do,
Though I will stand away from my stars and sing you yet another song of peace
Till u fall into your heavenly sleep
It will be strange and drawn out,
Not high and not low,
But I sing it not only with confidence,
But hoping you will like it too
I sing the words I love you....
David Knox's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Look Up at the Night by David Knox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass