Just when she was lowest on confidence,
Just when she had lost all sense,
Just when everything looked doomed,
Just when life had zoomed….
Just when the land had parched
Just when the good times had marched,
Just when the grass refused to go green,
Just when the moon had lost its sheen…..
Came clouds of rain and gaiety,
As if presence of some deity,
To wipe all tears and bring smile,
Like a Circus Clown in colourful guile,
But is it all illusion?
But is it all confusion?
If so then why is it so real?
With terms and conditions in a deal?
Only time will raise the curtain….
To show if the change is for certain…..
shveta sahal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just When by shveta sahal )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)