BuuVan A.J. Rasih
Keeping Hope Alive!
A person without hope is inwardly dead,
keeping hope alive.
that anyone has ever done
without the power of hope.
Hope is always about
a desire for something
you don't have.
If you can't imagine it,
you don't hope for it.
Hope is that thing
that keeps us going
and keeps us believing
in our potentiality
when you loose hope,
you get depressed, and when you lose
Hope beyond hope.
A hope that can keep you going
when you can't find a reason.
Hope is a state of heart that
always keeps you positive.
When we are without hope,
I think we erect a wall
The economy is limping,
benefits are at risk,
the national mood is bleak,
The future isn't bright,
and the solution isn't visible.
Hope has diminished,
especially around business people.
They are angry and frustrated.
There's a lack of confidence
in what can be done,
there's a sense of loss
of social justice,
and this goes deep
into the soul of America.
The government has not justified
in the public's eyes,
the need to reform system
and how far this reform goes.
American people pride themselves
on integrity and fairness.
Let's Keep Hope Alive!
BuuVan A.J. Rasih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keeping Hope Alive! by BuuVan A.J. Rasih )
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just a Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)