Kingdom Of Dreams...
Every now and then
I meet the Truth sovereign
when Sky of mind clear
Light I see and cheer.
On my bed I wait for my beloved
mortal eyes and ears closed
To be alive while every day I die
I meet beloved with a deep sigh.
Sleep is the time when I meet
And to watch it is a treat
My beloved stealthily moves
In her lap just she takes..
Then dreams follow nightmares
I Just said to myself 'Who cares? '
Dreams are plays of light and mind
Light, light, only light I want to find
Trying to keep myself awake
Finding beloved is my own light
Freed myself of thoughts and dreams
to see my nature is only pure light
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kingdom Of Dreams... by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)