Edward Kofi Louis
Lardy, lady, Lard, day, ray, lay, lad;
With the brilliance of your vision!
Well documented in the literature of your sweet love,
And, with the real asset of your peace.
With the circumstances leading to the assessments of your muse.
To make goals and to solve problems;
Reaching out for peace than, with the muse of war!
Which helps Satan to be on top always.
Topic of this poem: love educates
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lardy by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- WOMEN ARE MYSTERIES, Philo Yan
- A mother's milk, gajanan mishra
- They could feel, Nassy Fesharaki
- How Oswald Dined with God, Edwin Markham
- mashumiyet, anikesh wats
- Whatever you want to do, gajanan mishra
- Make in you, gajanan mishra
- In My Daydream, Margaret Alice Second
- UNTOLD JOURNEY, Satish Verma
- Ride the lion, gajanan mishra