the dream is over
don't stand in front of me
face to face was definitely better;
start anew: try another place
from time to time you can return,
hear the midnight moan, but
my place holds a new address.
some duplicates just hard to find.
rays of sun- hold new hope now.
later, by the same underpass, I'll look
for a new blossom
when lonely I'll be here by the lake
your rugged rose, take with you
my heart died twice
once of thirst,
once of indifference.
Silvana Krculic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Later by Silvana Krculic )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)