Leaving The People Who Are Not Honest In Mind!
Seeing people who don’t live on food
…by borrowing is fine!
Getting rid of the women – wives –
..who are not chaste is fine!
Leaving with fear of the people
…who are not honest in mind is very fine
than other virtues!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Leaving the people who are not honest in mind! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Iniyavai naaRpathu'
கடமுண்டு வாழாமை காண்டல் இனிதே
நிறைமாண்பில் பெண்டிரை நீக்கல் இனிதே
மனமாண்பி லாதவரை யஞ்சி யகறல்
எனைமாண்புந் தான்இனிது நன்கு.10 இனியவை நாற்பது
Comments about this poem (Leaving The People Who Are Not Honest In Mind! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
Did you read them?
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
- Dunderheaded Love Stories (Adwoa Xanthe), Dexsta Ray
- an unpassionate night, lee fones
- Mobocracy, Aftab Alam
- WHAT IS TO BE A MAN?, Ali Faisal
- NIRVANA, Thor Fabian Pettersen
- Transformation, Aftab Alam
- unrehearsed walk, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)