Dr John Celes
Lent is Meant for Change of Heart
Change your heart for lent is time God-lent!
Change your attitude in life on earth;
Change your temperament with neighbours all;
Change your mind and soul with heaven's help!
Lent is meant to make your heart contrite;
Lent must reconcile you to the lord;
Lent must take off dents on human pot;
Lent is Spring for soul, Autumn for sin!
Forty days can turn you to new leaf;
Have an encounter with living Christ;
Offer life to Jesus Lord and King;
Ask His forgiveness for all your sins!
Praise the Lord Almighty for His love;
Thank the Omnipotent God by heart;
Sing and pray aloud to reach heavens;
Gain His favour for eternity!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 17-02-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lent is Meant for Change of Heart by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz