Dr John Celes
Lent is Meant for Change of Heart
Change your heart for lent is time God-lent!
Change your attitude in life on earth;
Change your temperament with neighbours all;
Change your mind and soul with heaven's help!
Lent is meant to make your heart contrite;
Lent must reconcile you to the lord;
Lent must take off dents on human pot;
Lent is Spring for soul, Autumn for sin!
Forty days can turn you to new leaf;
Have an encounter with living Christ;
Offer life to Jesus Lord and King;
Ask His forgiveness for all your sins!
Praise the Lord Almighty for His love;
Thank the Omnipotent God by heart;
Sing and pray aloud to reach heavens;
Gain His favour for eternity!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 17-02-2013
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lent is Meant for Change of Heart by Dr John Celes )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz