Lessons in Life
Acceptance is the key for those who want change
Take a look at yourself & what you need to arrange.
Build your strengths stronger, don't focus on weakness
It's all a process that brings light to your uniqueness.
We want to succeed but at times we will fail
Don't ever give up, keep rising to prevail.
Love yourself first so that you can love back
Take heed to the heart, you mustn't attack.
Admit when you're wrong, be modest when you're right
Be ready & willing to squash any fight.
If at some point, your voice isn't heard
Take a break & take note to what has occurred.
But sometimes we need to walk away from it all
Swallow the tears & rebuild a guarded wall.
Never forget, but learn to forgive
It's just another lesson in this life that we live.
The struggle never ends, there's still more to come
Get over yourself & rejoin as one
Cause one must never turn their back on love
You gotta give all you've got when push comes to shove.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lessons in Life by nyna bankard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak