I have learned so many lessons from my past regrets
Umm..it's all a process.
Once you move past your own transgressions.
you can look at other's and learn to forgive theirs too.
Because it takes self-love, self-hate, to equal out this equation
its all a persuasion.
The mind has its only need to learn to never reach defeat.
you can never tare me down.
I will never admit defeat.
Caylin stansberry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lessons learned by Caylin stansberry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels
- No More a Refugee, Guillermo Veloso
- Victim, Danielle Dessels
- When The Baby Started Crying, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels