C. Albert Andrews
Come lets go sailing tonight
On the ocean that ignites your fire
And awakes your passion.
So that your artesian well of love will flow
And sow seeds of new found love.
Lets be brave
As we sail on those crystal waves of fire
On those mountain of flames,
We wouldn't be fazed
I will sing for you
As I so often do, when I sit beside you
Let the melody soothe you
And my words engulf you
As the waves swell bigger.
We will dance on this sea
Where the wind is fresh
And the air is free
So would we
We'll watch seagulls having fun
As they Dive down,
To grab their prey
Then sail away
I will sail all night,
Whether it is wrong or just right.
Join me, lets enjoy the night.
Feel the ocean mist
As it dampen every kiss
We will sail to the horizon
Then release our passion
Where the sky meets the fire
There we'll retire.
Would you sail with me?
C. Albert Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's Sail by C. Albert Andrews )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Abhangs (A Short Collection), Sant Tukaram
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...