C. Albert Andrews
Come lets go sailing tonight
On the ocean that ignites your fire
And awakes your passion.
So that your artesian well of love will flow
And sow seeds of new found love.
Lets be brave
As we sail on those crystal waves of fire
On those mountain of flames,
We wouldn't be fazed
I will sing for you
As I so often do, when I sit beside you
Let the melody soothe you
And my words engulf you
As the waves swell bigger.
We will dance on this sea
Where the wind is fresh
And the air is free
So would we
We'll watch seagulls having fun
As they Dive down,
To grab their prey
Then sail away
I will sail all night,
Whether it is wrong or just right.
Join me, lets enjoy the night.
Feel the ocean mist
As it dampen every kiss
We will sail to the horizon
Then release our passion
Where the sky meets the fire
There we'll retire.
Would you sail with me?
C. Albert Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's Sail by C. Albert Andrews )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya