Letter 2 To God
You save me from drowning in the sea of sins,
You strive for me to keep moving,
Even though I want to give up.
You let me find the people I need.
Help me realize my friends are sinners,
Help me realize my friends aren't helping me toward You,
Help me realize without You,
Everything wouldn't exist.
Thank you for the freedom you hand me,
Thank you for your compassion,
Thank you for giving me the gift of empathy.
How I love You to the ends of the earth.
How I love You more than anything in the universe
How I love You no matter what.
Christian Guild's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter 2 To God by Christian Guild )
- Granite City, Ron Slate
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)