Letter To November
My lovely November,
Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle
of yellow leaves?
I think i've strayed it somehow
under the sheets of your bed
that night, when we left our clothes at the door.
I can't seem to be able to live as before
without it, (without you)
so, if you find it
give it back please,
do not throw it, into that blue painted ocean
as you did with all my letters.
If you do not feel as I feel
if you deem him to be better,
speak your mind
and let me give my love
to someone that will give love to me too.
Do not be cruel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To November by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson