Vasco M. Resendes
it’s sad - to see
with a smile on your face
how you sound so perfect
telling - those lies
we’re neither deaf or blind
but some how you are!
we don’t need
Eyes or ears
to see or hear your lies
we all - see it
but you don’t
so come alive
get a life!
to all - the liars! ! !
Vasco M. Resendes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lies by Vasco M. Resendes )
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan