Life and Living Being
Dont have the question
Dont have the answer too,
But so many clauses of life, sometimes left sometimes right, But
Not at the center of life,
Solo sometimes, often alone!
When i think about own my heart, life is such a beautiful dart with so many thrones!
All the beautiful looks so ugly!
Ugly makes so beautiful looks!
All are busy to bye their own cheap goods,
No one ready to endorse extensive brook,
Crook all we by our Karma,
Dead by our own real Dharma(being human) !
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and Living Being by binod bastola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano