Life and Living Being
Dont have the question
Dont have the answer too,
But so many clauses of life, sometimes left sometimes right, But
Not at the center of life,
Solo sometimes, often alone!
When i think about own my heart, life is such a beautiful dart with so many thrones!
All the beautiful looks so ugly!
Ugly makes so beautiful looks!
All are busy to bye their own cheap goods,
No one ready to endorse extensive brook,
Crook all we by our Karma,
Dead by our own real Dharma(being human) !
binod bastola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and Living Being by binod bastola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov